Monday, November 24, 2014

Covergirl Foundation Review

I recently purchased the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation because I have heard so many raving reviews about it.

I am in the shade 910 Classic Ivory.

This foundation claims to have the lasting power of a primer, the coverage of a concealer and the bendability of a foundation all in one. This foundation does contain an SPF of 20 making it not good for flash photography. The foundation also claims to make the skin look shine free.












The color match is very good for me. I also love that this foundation has a pump. I will say this foundation does make the skin shine free. This foundation also is very easy to blend. I also love that this foundation feels light on the skin. I do agree with the claim saying it is long lasting. This foundation lasts me all day.

However, I find that although this foundation claims it covers like a concealer, I find myself wanting more coverage, so I apply extra concealer. I also don't like how 'liquidy' it is. I fixed this problem by shaking it before applying it.

 I have applied this product with both a damp beauty blender and my Real Techniques Buffing brush and I have to say I like to apply it more with my buffing brush because I feel like it gives me  more coverage than my beauty blender does.

The only other major down fall with this product is I find it sticks to any dry patches I have on my face, making my skin look even more dry. If I don't have any dry patches, this foundation looks flawless.






Overall, I am on the fence with this product. I like the way it feels on my skin, I like it's long last power and its easy bendability. However, I am not impressed at all with the fact that it sticks to any dry patches. I will however repurchase this product to wear on days were my skin isn't dry and on days were I just want simple make up because I like it for that.




What do you think about this product? Would you purchase/repurchase it? Let me know in the comments.

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment