Wednesday, February 4, 2015

MOTD; Typical School Day

Today's post is all about the typical make up I wear to school. It is a very simple make up menu because I do wake up at 5:30 in the morning to get to class on time.

My current make up routine consists of a ton of drugstore products. Since I wake up so early in the morning, I am not really awake enough to do an eye shadow look and winged liner, so I spend time on my foundation and then add some mascara.

Pictured is the L'Oreal Magic True Match Lumi Foundation. I usually switch my foundation up depending on my skin.

Foundation & concealer close up 
Before I apply any foundation, I do apply a primer. I then apply my foundation all over my face with a Beauty Blender. Using the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser, I swipe this under my eyes, forming a triangle. I use the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer on any spots. I blend all of this out with my Beauty Blender.

I then set my concealer and T-zone with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. I am using my Sonia Kashuk blush brush to do this. After using the powder, I spray the Urban Decay All Nighter Make Up setting spray all over my face (not pictured).

Lets talk about this brush!
Finally, I curl my lashes with the Tarte eyelash curler, apply my Clinique Mascara Primer and then I apply whatever mascara I am currently using. Right now I am using the Rimmel Rockin' Curves mascara.
The Tools
You will notice that I have no primer pictured because I ran out of the Make Up For Ever HD primer I was using and needed to purchase another.






What make up have you currently been wearing? Let me know in the comments below.

Stay beautiful
Sarah

PS; There will be no January Favorites as I don't have any, and I don't want to talk about products I don't really love for the sake of a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment