Saturday, August 2, 2014

July Beauty Favorites

It is officially August! My countdown for back to school has started... so excited! Honestly, summer has flown by so fast (cliché, I know)! This post is going to be about all of my beauty faves this month!

http://www.hardcandy.com/beauty-face/hc-glam-concealer-ultra-light/Hard Candy Glamoflauge in the color Ultra Light

This is a heavy duty concealer and I only pull it out when I need some serious coverage. I had a really bad breakout this month, which doesn't happen often, but this concealer was my lifesaver. It literally covered everything and made my break out pretty much non existent. A little dab of this concealer goes a long way. I used my beauty blender to stipple this product onto whatever I want to cover, I then set it with my setting powder and I'm good to go. *This product is only available at Walmart*


Batiste Dry Shampoo

I picked up this travel size dry shampoo in a trio pack from my local Winners. I have been obsessed with this. This clean scent smells amazing and it really soaks up all the execs oil. This dry shampoo is also very easy to message into the scalp and I also find it doesn't leave any white powder residue.





Bite Agave Lip Mask

My lips were so chapped this month and this lip mask really helped. This product is really thick so it is best to apply it at night and sleep with it on. A tiny drop of this goes along way. I've had this product for about three months now but I didn't fall in love with it until now. Honestly, I have jumped on this products band wagon.

Aerie Nail Polish in the color Perfectly Pink

I got this nail polish in a pack from Aerie. I didn't think this nail polish would be good but I gave it a shot and I am so happy I did. This is the perfect bright pink polish for summer. I have worn this on my toes all month and it never chipped. I also only needed one coat of polish to get the bright pink color. I am so happy with the formulation and color pay off of this nail polish that I've decided I need to get more.



Aerie Fragrance Mist in Whoa

This fragrance came in the same pack as the nail polish. I'm usually not a fan of fragrance mists because I find that they do not last all day but this Aerie mist last all day and I mean all day! The Whoa scent smells like citrus/ grapefruit to me but it is not overpowering. To me it is the perfect summer fragrance and I am so happy I found it.

That is all my beauty favorites for the month of July. What were your favorites of the month? And is anyone else excited for back to school shopping??

Stay beautiful,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment