Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wish List Wednesday - MAC Edition

So I've decided to start a new trend on my blog called Wish list Wednesday. Once a month or bi-weekly, on a Wednesday, I will share what is on my beauty wish list. This first wish list Wednesday post is going to be all about MAC products.

Chatterbox lipstick

This lipstick is an amplified creme. This lipstick is a bright red-pink from the swatches I've seen of this lipstick, but it looks more on the pink side to me. Also from the swatches I've seen, this lipstick looks like it would be the perfect staple in anyone's lipstick collection.

Honey Love lipstick

Honey Love is a matte lipstick. MAC describes this lipstick as a beige with rose tones. I saw this lipstick layered with Whitening Lightening's Butter Cream gloss and it looked amazing!!

Myth Lipstick

Myth has a satin finish and is described as a light neutral nude. Tati on YouTube used Myth and layered OCC lip tar in Memento over top and it wowed me. I loved that great combo.




Prep + Prime Highlight in the Color Radiant Rose

This product can be used as a primer, a concealer and highlighter. It is known to be super easy to blend and the best product to use for under eye circles. Being a full time college student means I have huge under eye circles and my skin usually looks tired, which is why I think this product would be great for lighting up my skin and concealing my under eye circles.

Who doesn't have this lipstick in their collection...this gal right here. Crème Cup is in cremesheen category and is described as a light blue pink. This lipstick is seriously perfect and I can't wait to add this to my collection!!


This is everything on my MAC wish list. What products do you have on your MAC wish list? Do you have any of the products I want in your make up collection?

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment