Monday, August 25, 2014

Top Five Fave Drugstore Make Up Products

Even though high end products are great and they usually work well, they aren't exactly budget friendly. Also, I believe everyone needs to have drugstore products they like because you never know when you may need a quick product pick up. Today, I've decided to round up my top five favorite drugstore make up products and share them with you.

1) Garner Skin Renew BB Cream

As I have already mentioned, I am a light coverage gal. Out of all the BB creams I've tried, both drugstore and high end, this one is the best. It goes on flawlessly, it even outs skin tones and the coverage can be built up (not quite to medium but pretty close). I also love that this product also comes in an oil free formula, an anti aging formula and a skin tone correcting formula. This is my go to BB cream everyday because it makes my skin look flawless.


2) Maybelline Line Stiletto

This liquid liner easily defeats many high end brands. This liner is a felt tip liner, which I usually don't like because the felt tip is harder to use and bends too easily. However, the felt tip on this liner is on the shorter side and it doesn't bend quite as easy as others. This product is also the blackest formula I have ever seen in a liner.

3) L'Oreal True Match Concealer
This is a crayon concealer that easily blends and covers almost everything from pimples to redness. It is slightly on the more expensive side of the drugstore products but way cheaper than some higher end brands. This concealer has a wide range of colors so everyone can find their perfect match. I mostly use this concealer on a day to day basis and I usually don't have to pull out a heavy duty concealer because this one works!



4) Revlon Color Burst Balm Stain in 001 Honey


Swatch of 001 Honey
This lip crayon in this color is amazing. Honey reminds me of a nude with a tinge of mauve, completely a my lips but better product. This lip crayon does stain your lips so it lasts almost all day. Since this is a balm it does provide moisture to your lips. This product is also super easy to apply and takes any make up look to the next level. This lip product is easily my go to lip color.





5) Maybelline Color Tattoos

Swatch of Barely Branded
This is a cream eye shadow that is supposed to lasts 24 hours. These eye shadows are incredible! They color payoff is incredible, they don't crease and they come in a variety of colors; including limited edition ones. Not only are these shadows an easy swipe on and go kind of product but they also make a great base for other eye shadow looks. I personally own five of this product but my favorite one to use is Barely Branded .

These are my top five favorite drugstore products. What are your favorites? Have you tried any of mine?

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment