Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Whitening Lightening & Gerard Cosmetics Haul

Sweet Summer Picks
About two weeks ago, I received my order from Whitening Lighting. This was my first time ever ordering something from them and I wanted to share what I bought and my first thoughts. I did buy everything in sets or bundles, which are still available (they are a great deal!).

The first set I bought was Jaclyn's Sweet Summer Picks. This set had Jaclyn Hill's lip glosses in it.

Swatch of BB+
The bundle automatically came with this BB+ illuminator by Gerard Cosmetics. This is supposed to give the perfect golden highlight. It can also be used as a primer, mixed with foundation and all over the body. I have yet to try this product because I need to finish a primer.

This bundle came with three lip glosses as well. You automatically got Jaclyn's Butter Cream and then you got to choose two more from the following; Rose Hill, Sugar Mama, Nude and Coral Craze. I chose Sugar Mama and Jaclyn's other gloss Rose Hill.
Swatch of Butter Cream


Butter Cream

This lip gloss is the perfect nude-pink. It looks incredible on the lips as it adds the perfect amount of color and shine. I am so glad I decided to get this set because this gloss is worth every penny.

Swatch of Rose Hill
Rose Hill

This is a rose red lip gloss. It adds the right amount of red without looking too 'in your face'. I don't have a color like this in my lip gloss and lip stick collection so it fills the gap I've been missing.
Swatch of Sugar Mama

Sugar Mama

This gloss is a pale pink color that kind of reminds me of cotton candy. It's the perfect way to add a touch of color to any make up look.



Light & Mirror

All of the glosses come with a built in light and they all have a mirror on the side. I find the glosses have a vanilla scent which is quite pleasant. These glosses are gluten free which is a major plus as I am allergic to gluten!  I find the glosses glide on the lips so easily. Although, these glosses aren't long lasting, I find that they do last longer than other glosses I have.

Whitening Pens
To qualify for free shipping (75$ or more for free shipping to Canada) I decided to purchase another set they had on the site called The Mix N Match Teeth Whitening Kit 3 Pack.

This was a trio of the sites whitening pens. You had the choice between their Zero White pen, which is a whitening pen without harsh chemicals so your teeth should not be sensitive after, or the original Super Booster Whitening pen. I personally chose two of the Zero White pens and one of the original Super Booster pen.

I have tried one application of the Zero White pen and it was an easy process and my teeth did look whiter. I will continue using them and see if I see any dramatic results.

Have any of you purchased items from Whitening Lightening & Gerard Cosmetics? Anything you would like to try?

I also must apologize for my absence on Friday August 8th and Monday August 11th. On Friday, I had to registered for my second year classes and that was a very stressful experience because the website didn't work for a while. I also have been packing to move back to the big city of Toronto for school. So hopefully once all this chaos is done everything will be back on schedule.

Stay Beautiful,
Sarah

*DISCLAIMER* Everything mentioned above was purchased by me with my own money.





No comments:

Post a Comment