Friday, August 29, 2014

August Favorites

So, its that time of the month were I share my monthly favorites. Summer is officially over and it is now time for back to school. Enough with the clichés, lets get on to the favorite products I have been loving this month.

Make Up

Almay Get Up and Grow Mascara

I hauled this mascara back in June and didn't start using it until the beginning of this month. This mascara is the perfect for make your lashes super long. It doesn't clump up my lashes and it doesn't weigh them down. It holds a curl pretty well, usually after five or six hours I do lose the curl. I also find this mascara does smudge, especially under my bottom lashes. Overall I am pretty happy with this mascara.

Physicians Formula Organic Wear Fakeout Mascara

I also hauled this mascara back in June. This mascara adds volume rather than length. It holds a curl for the whole day and it is super easy to remove. This mascara paired with the Almay one is the perfect pair because you get both length and volume and the curl of your lashes will stay all day. I have been wearing both mascaras separately and together all month long.


Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Brightening

I have had this concealer for a while now and have used it on and off. This month however I got really into using this underneath my eyes to cover dark circles. It just adds the perfect amount of brightness underneath without looking cake. This product doesn't crease on me but I know on some people it does.

Skin Care

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream

I got a foil packet sample of this in one of my Sephora orders and decided to try it. This stuff is literally magic in a bottle. I used up the sample and literally went out the next day and bought four bottles of this product. This cream is formulated to help with eczema caused by allergic reactions but it is also safe to use on sensitive skin. This product has made my skin feel softer and brighter the more I use it.

EOS Shave Lotion

I bought this product after hearing Tati rave about it in one of her videos. This is the best shaving product ever. It doesn't foam up at all, it is more of a lotion than a gel. This product can be used wet or dry which makes it great for travel. I got the pomegranate raspberry scent and it smells amazing. There is also a vanilla scent.

Hair

Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer

Since it has be hot and humid in Canada, my hair never corporates. It always gets huge and puffy in the humid air and I have never found a product that helps with that until this month. I have been using the Bumble & Bumble Oil Primer. This is a heat protecting product but it also helps smooth hair. A small amount of this product goes a long way especially since it is an oil. This product also smells amazing!! 


That is all of my favorites this month. What have you been loving this month? Is anyone else ready to go back to school?

Stay beautiful,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment