Wednesday, October 8, 2014

September Favorites

So it is officially fall season. Which means cooler weather, sweaters, leaves changing color and new make up trends. Today, I will be sharing my September favorites. I don't have a lot of favorites this month so it will be a quick post.

Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in N117

This is a light to medium coverage foundation. It is very easy to build up but it still feels super light on the skin. I do still have to use concealer on major trouble areas but in general the coverage is very great. Also, if I have any dry patches, this does tend to stick to them. My biggest love is the fact that this foundation has a pump.  I would recommend you talk to a sales associate to find your shade because it is available in 26 shades!





Swatch of Lychee
Bite Lipstick in Lychee

This is a dual ended lipstick (sold in the travel section at Sephora). I am focusing my favorite on the one color. It is the perfect peachy nude. This lipstick is soft and creamy. It also has good staying power. The only downfall is this color is only sold in this dual ended lipstick or in the Bite's Lush Lip Tints.




Origins Charcoal Mask

This is a deep cleaning charcoal mask. This works very well especially on acne. I do find that it dries my skin out but not as terrible as some other masks. I do find this mask clears up my skin if I am having a bad breakout or if I need to remove the heavy city dirt. I do have the travel size of this product because they were sold out of the full size.






GlamGlow Youth Mud

I had a sample of this product and I liked it, but because I wasn't sure if I loved it, I bought the travel sized. I am really enjoying the mask/exfoliate hybrid GlamGlow has going on with this product. This does tingle, not in a painful way! This product clears out your pores and makes your skin glowy. I especially love using this product on my forehead, down my nose and chin (T-zone).

Boscia Thermal Gel Cleanser

This product was formally known as the Detoxifying Black Cleanser. I am not sure why its name has changed but it is the same product. This is a warming cleanser that deeply cleans. It dissolves pore clogging dirt, oil and makeup. When this said deeply cleans, it means deeply cleans. I love using this product after a stressful week or when my skin needs a deep cleaning.

These are all my September favorites. What were your favorites this month, let me know in the comments.

Also, I am very sorry for the lack of posts recently. School got a little hectic as it was close to midterms. To make up for the three missed posts, I will be adding more posts this coming week.

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment