Thursday, March 19, 2015

Changes

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to jump on here and announce a couple of things

1) Yes I missed Monday's and Wednesday's posts. The posts I had planned will be up next week. That means next week, you will be getting 5 posts in total. Tomorrow's post will be up on time.

2) After missing two posts this week, I have decided to make a few changes. Starting April 1st, I will only be posting Monday and Friday. If possible, I will post on Wednesdays as well, but it will consistently be two days a week.

This change comes because I just started a new job and school is starting to get busy. I didn't want to cut down the number of times I blog but decided it had to be done so that I can give you all the best content and posts possible.

Thank you all for understanding. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter ( @ beautyjunkiexo )  and on Instagram ( @ beautyjunkiesarah )

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment