Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Six By Spring

During the Fall season, I participated in the Finish Five By Fall Tag (here and here). I decided to continue this trend, for myself and do a Six by Spring. It has the same idea as the Finish Five By Fall but this time I am finishing Six by Spring. March 20th is the first day of spring so I have 17 days to finish up these products

Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
This is one of my holy grail products and I am almost through it. This product erases dark circles and it can be used a spot concealer. I bought this product in the brightener color, so it is pink toned which creates the bright under eye effect. I want to finish this product because I have a similar product I want to test out.




Garnier BB Cream

This is my favorite BB Cream from the drugstore. This product hydrates, renews, brightens and evens the skin. This product also adds coverage and is an instant correction. I want to finish this product up because it has been sitting in my drawer for a little longer than I wanted, so I believe it is time to finish this product up.

Maybelline Line Stiletto

This product is an ultimate precision liquid liner. I love this product as it is waterproof and it makes my winged liner look sharp and defined. This liner is almost dried and the tip is starting to rip a bit.






Dr.Jart BB cream

This is a sample sized product that I got with a Sephora order. This BB cream is infused with water to provide the skin with hydration. This BB cream also has a SPF of 25. I have been enjoying this BB cream but it is a very light coverage, so I usually wear this product on no make up makeup days. This product did freaked me out at first because it has a grey tint to it.

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

This liner is my favorite high end liquid liner. I love the tip on this product because it is a brush tip instead of a felt tip. This liner is perfect for winged liner. It is very black and provides a precise wing.





Origins Charcoal Mask

It looks like I am not even close to finishing this product but ever time I go to use it, it gets a little harder to squeeze the mask out. I love using this mask to really deep clean more pores. This is a travel size version of the mask. I want to finish this product up because I have a few masks currently on the go.



That is all the products I am going to try and finish up by spring or March 20th. Want products do you want to finish?

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment