Monday, March 30, 2015

Six by Spring UPDATE

The 20th of March was the official first day of Spring and I did finish the five out of six products I said I would.

Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer; I only had one use left in this product. I will need to repurchase this product soon

Garnier BB Cream; I used this product twice before it ran out. I won't be repurchasing this product for a while as I have a few too many BB creams and foundations to use.

Maybelline Line Stiletto; I went to use this liner one day and the tip literally broke off making this product unusable. I again won't be repurchasing this product for a bit as I have other liner I need to use.

Dr.Jart BB cream; I had about two uses left in this tiny sample, but I used it all at once to get more coverage. I am unsure if I will be purchasing the full size of this product.

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner; This liner died after the Maybelline one did. I love this liner and I will be repurchasing once I finish up some other liners.

Origins Charcoal Mask; I still have about one mask left in the bottle. I don't use this product every day or even every week, just when my pores need a good cleaning. I really do like this mask and I will be purchasing the full size.

I almost finished all of my products. Did you finish all of yours? Also, what posts would you like to see?

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment