Monday, March 2, 2015

February Favorites

So February has come to an end and hopefully March will bring warmer weather. These are all the products I have been loving.

First Aid Beauty Triple Eye Remedy

This eye treatment is incredible. It is a salmon color which makes it perfect for brightening the underneath the eye. The formula is supposed to contain light reflecting pigment that adds to the brightening effect. The formula also helps to depuff and smooth the under eye area. I love the metal tip applicator on this product as it feels very cooling to the eye area. I do find that I have to pat this product in with my ring finger and a little bit of this product goes a long way. I have added a little to much of this product and it didn't make my under eye look cakey.

Clinique Super Primer

I got this product as a 100 point perk at Sephora and I fell in love the first time I used it. This primer makes a visible difference in my skin tone. I used it one day when my face was over the top red and instantly it toned the redness down. This primer does feel great on the skin and it does make my makeup last longer than 8 hours.

Lush Mask of Magnaminty

This product is a face and body mask. I have yet to use this product on my body but I have used it on my face multiple times. This product is an exfoliating mask and it does contain an ingredient that is used to scrub the skin. This face mask does contain peppermint and it has a strong minty scent which I love. This product does deeply clean the skin.



Lush Herbalism

This is a face and body cleanser that is very gentle. This product is used to suck up excess oil and help troubled skin. Again, I have yet to use this product on my body but it is great on the face. This product is going to take forever for me to use up completely because you only need to use a pea size amount. You do have to mix this cleanser with water before massaging it into the skin.

MAC Lipstick in Snob

This lipstick is in a satin finish. I have been wearing this lipstick paired with my next favorite product, all month long. I like the pink color, it's making me want spring even more. I like that this lipstick doesn't feel drying on my lips and the color does last on my lips. This is my only MAC lipstick and it is making me want more (MAC haul anyone?)



Gerard Cosmetics lip gloss in Butter Cream

I hauled this item last year (here) but I hadn't fallen in love with it until now. I use this product on to of the MAC lipstick mentioned above. This lip gloss just adds the perfect shiny gloss look to the lips while adding some color. The color payoff is more noticeable when using this product on its own.


That is all the products I have been loving this month. What have your favorite products been this month?

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment