Friday, March 13, 2015

March Ipsy Unboxing

I recently received my March Ipsy bag. For those who do not know, Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that is completely customized to you. Each month, they send you a themed cosmetic bag filled with  four to five make up items, tools, shampoo, conditioner etc. It is ten dollars American (For Canadians add 4.95 for shipping). Here is what I got in my March Ipsy bag.





This month's theme is Floral Fantasy


Body lotion by Gilchrist and Soames

This is a great sized sample. The scent of this lotion is citrus crossed with perfume (best way I can describe this). I'm not a huge fan of overly perfume lotions as they irritate my skin, but I will be passing this along to a friend of family member.


Pur~lisse  Cleanser

This product is a cleanser and make up remover made with soy milk. This cleanser is sulfate free and non drying. This product claims to gently wash away dirt and makeup (even waterproof mascara) while soothing and toning the skin. This cleanser can be used on all skin types. I am really excited about this product! I have only heard great things about this brand.


Nyx Butter Lipstick

This lipstick is super creamy and buttery (hence it's name, Sarah). I haven't tried a Nyx Butter lipstick before and was really excited to get this. I think the color is Pops but I could be wrong. This product has great color payoff as well


Boo-Boo Cover Up

I read on the Ipsy website that this product is supposed to be in the color medium. I was a little afraid this product would be too dark for my skin, but it is actually a good match. This product conceals acne and contains natural ingredients that will help heal it. This product is also made in Canada (yay!)




Vintage Illuminating Face Highlight in Crystal Pink

I am probably the most excited about this product. This is the most beautiful pink toned highlight I have ever seen. When I did the swatch, this product felt super soft and very easy to blend. It is not a "in your face" highlight, it just adds a nice touch of glow. I did take a swatch picture, but the highlight wasn't showing up because of how soft this highlighter is.

That is everything that came in my Ipsy bag. Overall, I am rating this bag four and a half stars out of five because I am excited about the concealer, the highlight, cleanser and the lipstick. I took half a star away because I didn't like the small of the lotion but I like that it was a great sample size and I know the person I give it to will enjoy it f. Are you a subscriber to Ipsy? What did you get in your March bag? Let me know in the comments below

If you would like to sign up for Ipsy, please use my link: http://www.ipsy.com/r/1ik8u?sid=ipsypoints&cid=general

Stay beautiful
Sarah

*NOTE: The Ipsy link is an affiliated link. It gets me points that I can redeem for an extra product. Thank you*

No comments:

Post a Comment