Monday, March 9, 2015

Drugstore Haul

I recently picked up a few items from the drugstore (basically because I had coupons) and wanted to share them all with you.

Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation

This is a creamy gel foundation that turns into a matte finish. This product has an anti shine core that is supposed to instantly dissolve excess oil. This product is oil free and is applied best when using your fingers.




Revlon Photoready Insta-Fix

This product is an instate skin retoucher. The technology in this product is supposed to give the skin that "instantly perfected retouched look". This product can be used all over the face, as a touch up or as a concealer.

Physicians Formula Eye Booster liner

This product is not only an eye liner, it is a lash enhancing serum. I have only heard great things about this liner and how it is perfect for the precise winged liner. This liner claims to be water resistant, smudge proof and long wearing.




Essence Color and Go polishes

I had a buy one get one free coupon for this product and I am very excited to try them out. I bough the colors 146 That's What I Mint! and 185 Candy Crush. Candy Crush is the a matte formula that actually looks quite nice on the nails. I have heard that these polishes are fast drying and have a great formula.

Gosh Intense Liner Pen

This liner has a very precise tip and when I swatches it in the store, the color payoff was amazing. This eyeliner claims to be semi-permanent and smudge proof. This liner is also water based.






Gosh Amazing Length'n Build

I was in the need for a new mascara and when I saw that this mascara claims to give visible length, I was sold. So far, this mascara lives up to its claim. This mascara is special formulated to let the lashes remain flexible yet be strong at the same time.


That is everything I bought at the drugstore. What drugstore items have you recently purchased? Don't forget to follow me on twitter @ beautyjunkiexo and on Instagram @ beautyjunkiesarah.

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment