Friday, March 6, 2015

Disappointing Products

I have five products here that I am not happy with. There are many reasons that make me deem a product disappointing. Just because these products didn't work for me, does not mean these product won't work for you, I am simply just giving me opinion.

Rimmel Radiance BB Cream

I wrote a full review on this product for Product Review Mom (here). In short (without giving to much away), this BB cream did not do anything it claimed it would and it was very hard to blend out into a nice even finish.





Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara

I was very excited to try this product even with the crazy over sized brush. After using it a few times, this product started to become chunky and very hard to blend. The brush was okay, a little oversized, but it was easy to use. The color was way to dark for my brows and the light color was too light for my brows, making me wish for a better color selection.

Anastasia Clear Brow Gel

This product made my brows feel like they were super glued to my face. This brow gel made sure my brows did NOT move. Although, most people want this, I didn't like the way my brows felt, they felt hard and crunchy. This product also smells terrible.





Amazing Cosmetics Face Primer

This face primer is supposedly for anti-aging but I decided to use it anyway. This product made my skin burn and once I got through the burning sensation, this product did nothing to make my makeup last longer or go on smoother.

Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer

I have heard that this product gives incredible full coverage but every time I used it, this product never covered or concealed anything. I tried using a small amount at first and gradually used a larger amount until I just couldn't handle this product anymore.




These are all the products I am disappointed with. What products have you tried and ended up being disappointed with?

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment