Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Disappointing Products

Today, I am sharing some disappointing products I have found. Just because I don't like these products or because these products didn't work for me, does not mean that they won't work for you. I am just sharing my opinion. I only have two products to share.


The "Dropper"
Maybelline Dream Wonder Liquid Touch Foundation

I really enjoyed the texture of this product and the fact that it was Buildable. The color matched me perfectly as well. However, I didn't like the way you had to apply this product. This foundation has a dropper, so you are supposed to drop the foundation onto your fingers and apply the foundation with your fingers. I absolutely hate using my fingers to apply foundation.
I would 'drop' the foundation on to my fingers, bad my fingers on to my face and then use my beauty blender to blend the foundation out. What makes this foundation a disappointing product is the fact that it broke me out.


Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation

I raved about this product here. However, after using it multiple times, I have come to find I am not as in love with it as I thought. I do find that this foundation is very lightweight and it did keep me matte in the summer. However, this foundation makes my skin very dry. I can use it every once in awhile but when I start using it every day, it really sucks the moisture out of my already dry skin.

These are all the disappointing products I have come across recently. Do you have any disappointing products? Did these products work for you or were you disappointed with them as well?

Stay beautiful,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment