Monday, October 27, 2014

Sample Bin Ruffle

Literally Over Flowing
I have a basket where I keep all of the samples I get from Sephora, both in store and online and Ipsy. In the basket I also keep deluxe size samples I get from the different holiday kits and sampler packs Sephora comes out with. I noticed that my sample bin was getting quite full and I decided to make a post out of it.

Today, I am going to pick 4 samples to use up. Once these samples are finished, I will post how I liked them (or not!) along with 4 new samples to use. This will continue until I use up most of them. On to the first set of samples!



Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Ceylon


I got this sample after I did the color IQ at Sephora. Basically they have a machine that they place on different spots on your face, that doesn't have make up, to find you IQ number. This number then matches you to every foundation in the store that will match your skin tone and undertones. It is very cool and suggest  having it done! This foundation is sheer but can be built up. This foundation has a weightless formula that hydrates and brightens the skin.





Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil- Gel x2

This cleansing oil-gel is an antioxidant packed formulated to remove impurities and makeup while protecting the skin's moisture barrier. This cleansing product also hydrated and protects the skin. I got one of the samples when I bought my Boscia Cleansing Sponge.

Make Up For Ever HD Primer

I have no idea how I got this sample. I already know I love this product as I have had a sample before this one. This product does make my skin feel very smooth and it helps my makeup go on my smoothly and helps it last longer. This product works exceptionally under the Make Up For Ever HD Foundation. This product also comes in different colors to help color correct.





Urban Decay Naked Skin in Shade 2

I got this sample at the same time as the Nars sample. This is a weightless and almost invisible foundation that creates a luminous, Demi-matte finish. This foundation  is formulated with light-diffusing spheres making you look professionally retouched.




That is all of the samples I am going to use up. Have you tried any of these products? And does anyone else have a crazy amount of samples?

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment