Friday, October 24, 2014

Drugstore Haul

I recently went to my local drugstore to pick up a few items that I needed. Unfortunately, I didn't buy the item I needed but I walked out with a bunch of other things. Here's what I bought

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in 330-Grey Area and 310-Gunmetal

I wanted some more fall color nail polishes, so I linked these two colors up because they were on sale. I like grey color polishes for fall and both of these were the perfect color. Gunmetal is a more silvery grey, it does have a bit of shimmer in it. Grey Area is a gorgeous grey beige color, it kind of reminds me of Essie Chinchilly. However, Grey Area is more beige.






Covergirl Outlast Polish in 307-Sapphire Flare

I did a review on these polishes here. I wanted to add more colors to my collection, so I picked up this gorgeous navy color. From far away this polish does look black but once you see it up close you can tell that it is navy.


Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Polish in 394-Red Award

I haven't tried this nail polish brand before but I have heard some good reviews, so I decided to get this ox blood color. This color is perfect for fall and winter. This polish is supposed to have a gel like
finish and lasts up to 10 days without chipping.







Quo by Orly Water Transfer Nail Art

These a nail polish strips which uses water to transfer onto your nails. These are like temporary tattoos for your nails. I bought two of these in Kaleidoscope and Mischief. I thought these would be super cool to use as an accent nail. I can't wait to see what these look like or even if they work!

Maybelline Browdrama Sculpting Mascara in Deep Brown

This is a new product by Maybelline. This is a colored gel with a ball point brush. This is supposed to make brows look bolder, more sculpted and fuller. This product is also supposed to provide a natural and even colored finish without clumps. This brow gel is also supposed to be comfortable to wear and is smudge proof.





Maybelline The Nudes Palette

I know, I'm late to the party on this item. I wasn't going to buy this palette but I saw it on sale today and I couldn't say no. I love that this palette can be broken up into quads, trios and duos. The shadows do have to built up a bit to get a good color payoff and there is very little fall out. These are all satin finish shadows.





That is everything I picked up at the drugstore. What have you recently picked up at the drugstore? Any new products?

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment