Monday, October 20, 2014

October Ipsy Unboxing

I recently received my October Ipsy bag. For those who do not know, Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that is completely customized to you. Each month, they send you a themed cosmetic bag filled with  four to five make up items, tools, shampoo, conditioner etc. It is ten dollars American (For Canadians add 4.95 for shipping). Here is what I got in my October Ipsy bag.

This month's theme is Beauty Candy



Epice Purifying Exfoliant

This is an exfoliating cleanser. It has a clean scent to it which is not overpowering. I tried this cleanser on the back of my hand and it seems like it has very tiny exfoliating beads in it.
According to the back of the bottle you are supposed to apply this product in a circular motion to damp skin. You are then to leave it on for a few minutes before removing and you should use this product no more than two times a week. I am a little hesitant to try this product because of my sensitive skin but I will try this product at least once.






Cirque Colors Nail Polish in XX

This is a clear polish with different size chunks of glitter in it. This polish went on smoothly and dries relatively quick. I have never heard of this brand and I was very excited to try a polish by them. Overall, I am very happy with this product and can't wait to use it more often.





Figs and Rouge Hand Cream

Yet another hand cream. Except this one is amazing. It has a very fruit scent but it isn't strong, I believe the scent is mango and mandarin. This hand cream contains Shea butter which is an great moisturizing product. This hand cream soaked into my skin very fast and it didn't leave my hands feeling greasy. This will be a product I will keep and use.





Eyeliner Swatch
Skone Tattooed Waterproof Eyeliner

This is a felt tip liner. The tip is very flexible on this liner, making it easier to make mistakes. However, this liner is a very rich black color and it does not smudge or budge and it is very waterproof. I am excited to try this liner, Ingrid used this eyeliner to tightline her eyes, so I might try to do that with this product.




Noyah Lipstick in Deeply in Mauve


Swatch of Deeply in Mauve

This is a perfect fall color as it is a pink berry color. This lipstick is very creamy and it has great color payoff. I do find the color is a tad out of my comfort zone, so it will be passed on, but I do enjoy the color and this lipstick brand.







That is everything that came in my Ipsy bag. Overall, I am rating this bag a four and a half stars out of five because I am excited about the nail polish, the hand cream and the eyeliner. I am a little nervous to try the cleanser but I will give it a shot. The lipstick had a great consistency and the color was gorgeous, but it just wasn't my color. Are you a subscriber to Ipsy? What did you get in your October bag?

If you would like to sign up for Ipsy, please use my link: http://www.ipsy.com/r/1ik8u?sid=ipsypoints&cid=general
Stay Beautiful
Sarah

*NOTE: The Ipsy link is an affiliated link. It gets me points that I can redeem for an extra product. Thank you*

No comments:

Post a Comment