Monday, October 13, 2014

Makeup Shake Up

Since the cooler weather is here, I've decided to shake up my regular every day makeup for more fall weather make up.


The first change is using more moisturizer. In the colder weather it is easier for skin to get very dry. At night time, I will be using the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream and in the morning, I will be using the Ole Henrickson Sheer Transformation. The Ultra Repair Cream is very thick in texture and takes a long time to soak into the skin, which is why I will be using it at night only. The Sheer Transformation is very light in texture and takes less than 10 minutes to soak into the skin, which is why it will be my morning moisturizer.





The second change is switching my foundation
from a lightweight BB cream to something that will give me more coverage, like the Make Up For Ever HD Foundation. The HD foundation can be built up to medium coverage but still feels very light on the skin.






Swatch of Sugar Berry

The third and final change is to wear more berry color lips. I am a huge newbie for dark color lips because I always think they look terrible on me. This year, I am going to try to nail the berry color lips, to do this I am using a buildable lip color, Fresh's Sugar Berry. This is a lip balm with a buildable color in it.








Also, my lips get very chapped in the colder weather. To fix this problem, I will be using the E.L.F. lip exfoliator and Burt's Bees chap stick.






That is how I am shaking up my make up routine for the colder weather. How are you changing your make up routine? Let me know in the comments.

Stay beautiful
Sarah

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian readers!









No comments:

Post a Comment