Friday, October 17, 2014

Top Five Favourite Lip Products (High End + Drugstore)

The next installment of my top five faves is lip products. I do have more high end than drugstore because I am still searching for lip products that I love from the drugstore.

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks in 101 and 17


Swatch L to R; 101, 17
These are my all time favourite lipsticks! The formula is creamy, not to drying on the lips and it has great color payoff. These lipsticks smell like candies to me, which is a major plus! These lipsticks also come in a variety of colors ranging from pinks to bold reds. The difference between the red tube and the black tube of these lipsticks is that the red tube is a matte finish.






Clinique Chubby Stick Lip Color Balm

Swatch T to B; 06, 13, 14
I have this lip product in three colors; 06-Woppin' Watermelon, 14-Curvy Candy and 13-Mighty Mimosa. This lip product is very moisturizing because it is a balm and it has a sheer color. I really enjoy these balms for when I am having a no makeup makeup day or when I want to wear a lip color but also want my lips to be moisturized. This product comes in a variety of colors as well.






Swatch of Butter Cream
Color Your Smile Glosses by Gerard Cosmetics


These are my all time favourite lip glosses. I hauled these glosses here. These glosses have a great color payoff and they smell like vanilla. I also really like that these glosses come with a built in light (it's it the cap!) and they have a mirror on one side. I have there colors; Rose Hill, Butter Cream, and Sugar Mama. Butter Cream and Rose Hill were created by Jaclyn Hill. My favourite gloss is Butter Cream.



Lip Liners


Swatch of East End Snob
I have two lip liners which are my favourites. My favourite high end lip liner is No Bleeding Lips. This is a secret lip liner, meaning it is completely clear. I like this lip liner because it goes with every color and it stops bleeding and feathering. My favourite drugstore lip liner is Rimmel's Exaggerate Lip Liner in 63-East End Snob. This is a nudey-pink lip liner which goes with most nudes and pinks. What I really enjoy about this liner is wearing it by its self. I fill in my lips with this lip liner and it looks completely natural.

Swatch of Sugar Berry


Fresh Sugar Berry Tinted Lip Treatment

This product is a lip treatment with an amazing color payoff. I featured this product in my Makeup Shake Up (here) because it has a bold berry color. I love that this lip product treats chapped lips as well as making them look good. The perfect combo.






These are my top five favourite lip products, what are yours? What is your favourite lip products from the drugstore or high end brands?

Stay beautiful,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment