Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday- Skin Care Edition

It is that time of the month where we ask ourselves "what is on my wish list". Today, my wish list is going to focus on skin care products. All of my wish list items are high end products.

GlamGlow's Thisrtymud

I have a deluxe sample size of this product and I have absolutely fallen in love with it. This product is a hydration mask treatment. You basically spread this all over your face and leave it on for 10 minutes and then you rinse it off. I have been told sleeping in this mask is the best because it absorbs into your skin. This mask moisturizes, restores, replenishes, and calms the skin.

Caudalie Grape Water

I purchased the travel size of this product and I love it. This product is an 100 per cent plant water, which is collected during the harvest of grapes. This enriched water soothes, refreshes and hydrates the skin. What I love about this product is the fact it calms the redness on my face. This product does have a scent but I can only smell it when I am spraying it on my face.

Forero LUNA mini

This is a facial cleansing brush that channels T-sonic. This product has tiny silicone 'points' for a deep and gentle cleaning. This product is like the Clarisonic. However, I have heard that the LUNA mini is more gentle on sensitive skin, its has more usages per charge and you don't have to buy replacement heads because the 'points' are silicone (this also makes it more hygienic).

LUSH Toner Tabs

These are little tabs that have essential oils in them. To use these tabs, you fill a medium-size bowl containing very hot water and drop in a toner tab. Immediately drape a towel over your head and the bowl to let the steam deliver the essential oils to your skin. Once the tab has finished fizzing, remove the towel and gently pat your face dry. You can even put the water into a spray bottle and use it as a toner for the next two days. These toner tabs come in two different types; Dream Steam, which is suitable for sensitive skin and Tea Tree, which is suitable for oily skin.

Avene Lip Cream with Cold Cream

This product is a lip cream that soothes and repairs even the driest lips. This product repairs the skin on your lips while soothing and softening the skin. This combo gives your lips an instant comfort. This lip cream is intended for dry, chapped or cracked lips following extreme climate change or drying medical treatments.

No comments:

Post a Comment