Friday, February 20, 2015

Empties + Mini Reviews

I haven't talked about my empties in a while. So be prepared for a longer post. I'm just going to jump right in, here we go.

Make Up For Ever HD Foundation

This foundation is my favorite high end foundation. I like that I can build the foundation up to a medium coverage but it still feels light on the skin. This foundation is also great at covering spots and the redness I have in my skin. This foundation does last for a while on my skin and it is still comfortable on my skin even when I wear it for a full 12 hours.


Nivea Gentle Toner

I love this toner. I have super sensitive skin with redness and sometimes after cleansing my face, my skin sometimes feels very tight. This toner makes my skin relax, it relieves the tightness and it calms the redness in my skin down. This toner also adds hydration to the skin.

Batiste Dry Shampoo

This dry shampoo is my favorite. It absorbs the excess oil in my hair and it provides a little bit of volume. Although this dry shampoo does leave a white cast in my hair, it is very easy to rub into the hair and scalp. The wild fragrance is my personal favorite.





Boscia Makeup Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil

I have very dry and sensitive, so using a cleansing oil is the best for my skin. This cleansing oil breaks up my make up and makes washing my face very easy. This oil also makes my skin feel very clean.

Make Up For Ever HD Primer

This a sample of this primer that I was given when I purchased a bottle of the HD foundation. This primer did make my HD foundation last longer but I found this primer really made any foundation last longer. I liked the way this primer felt on the skin and I did feel like it made a great difference to my makeup routine.



Rimmel Argan Oil Mascara

I did a review on this mascara (here). I thought this mascara added a lot of volume but it didn't add much length. I also found the formula to be on the wet side and it did get goopy at the tip of the brush. However, it is a good drugstore buy if you want a mascara that will provide you with volume.

Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara

To be short, I hated this mascara. I found this mascara to be too flakey and clumpy to get a decent application out of it. When I did get a half decent application out of it, I found that it didn't do anything for my lashes. It didn't give my lashes great volume or length. Because of this, I can't justify repurchasing this item. I really did have high hopes for this mascara.


Josie Maran Argan Black Oil Mascara

I absolutely adore this mascara. I can not wait to purchase the full size (I'm waiting until I finish all the open mascaras I have first) I first wrote about this mascara in a Monthly Favorites Post (here). This mascara provides the best volume and length to my lashes. When it is layered over my forever loved Clinique Lash Primer, it lasts all day with out smudging and it holds the curl for a full 8 hours.

Lancome Clis Booster XL Mascara Base

This lash primer is designed to do the same job as my loved Clinique Lash Primer, however the Lancome one didn't do a great job. It did prime my lashes and it did cut down on the smudging some of my mascara were doing, but it didn't add any extra length or volume to my lashes. I am happy I only got a sample of this mascara base in a Sephora order. I personally would save a few extra dollars and get the Clinique one.

This is all my empties. What products have you finished recently?

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment