Monday, February 23, 2015

February Ipsy Unboxing

I recently received my February Ipsy bag. For those who do not know, Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that is completely customized to you. Each month, they send you a themed cosmetic bag filled with  four to five make up items, tools, shampoo, conditioner etc. It is ten dollars American (For Canadians add 4.95 for shipping). Here is what I got in my February Ipsy bag.





This month's theme was #IpsyLove


Luxie 504 Large Angled brush

I have never heard of the brand Luxie before but this is a beautiful brush. The bristles are very soft and have no signs of shredding. Also, I like that this brush is not overly huge but is big enough to be used as a blush brush or contour brush.





City Color Creamy Lip Stain in Flirtini

This is a very creamy lip gloss. This product has great color payoff but it can be sheered out. The applicator on this lip gloss is the perfect size to quickly swipe across our lips, but doesn't get the product all over your face. This product does have a strong smell but it doesn't seem to transfer to the lips.

Mitchell and Peach Fine Radiance Face Oil

This is a light oil with natural antioxidants and vitamins in it. You are supposed to massage this product into your skin. This face oil can be used alone or underneath a moisturizer. This product does have a natural smell to it.





Joya Perfume in Number 1

This is a tiny rollerball fragrance. I don't enjoy the scent of this product as it comes off as a very dry floral. The packaging is very cute and I like that it is in a rollerball form.

Model Co. Blush in Peach Bellini


This blush is a gorgeous peach color (like the name suggests). This blush does have a gold sheen that is picked up by the light. This gold sheen does not look to sparkly on the skin. The sheen just adds a natural glow. I do however believe this blush would be more suited for the spring and summer months.

Bare Minerals 5 in 1 BB cream eye shadow in Elegant Taupe.


After my January Ipsy bag I had over 1000 points, so I decided to trade them in. This eye shadow claims to prime, brighten, smooth, protect and provide long wearing color. This eye shadow is also supposed to not budge or smudge throughout the day. This product is a full size product.


That is everything that came in my Ipsy bag. Overall, I am rating this bag four and a half stars out of five because I am excited about the brush, face oil, blush and the lip stain. I took half a star away because I didn't like the small of the perfume but I did enjoy the fact that it was in a rollerball form. I didn't count the Bare Minerals product because it didn't come in my actual Ipsy bag. Are you a subscriber to Ipsy? What did you get in your February bag? Let me know in the comments below

If you would like to sign up for Ipsy, please use my link: http://www.ipsy.com/r/1ik8u?sid=ipsypoints&cid=general

Stay beautiful
Sarah

*NOTE: The Ipsy link is an affiliated link. It gets me points that I can redeem for an extra product. Thank you*

No comments:

Post a Comment