Monday, February 16, 2015

Review; L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation Review.

I hauled this foundation (here), a while back and after many trials, I decided to share my thoughts with you.

First off, I picked the perfect shade. This foundation is my exact match. I am wearing the color Porcelain/ Ivory or W1-2.

I love that this foundation has a pump which makes it easier to get the right amount. I use three pumps, which does my whole face.

I do find that this foundation is a light coverage which can be built up to about a medium coverage. If I need to build the coverage up, I do two layers of this foundation.




I love that this foundation looks natural on the skin and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. To apply this foundation, I use a beauty blender and press the foundation into my skin. Using a beauty blender makes this foundation look even more natural.

Sometimes, I feel that this foundation does not provide enough coverage, so I will use a powder foundation over top, this Sephora one is my favorite right now.

This foundation does even out my skin tone and covers any redness that is on my face. However, I don't feel like it has changed my skin tone, like it claims too.

This foundation is also made with 40 per cent water to give the face all day hydration, which I do believe is an honest claim. My skin never feels tight or dry when I am wearing this foundation.

Overall, this foundation is a great drugstore pick and I highly suggest trying it out if you have the chance.

What is your favorite drugstore foundation? Have you tried any L'Oreal foundations?

Stay beautiful
Sarah

Happy Family Day to all my Canadian Readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment