Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wish List Wednesday; Drugstore Edition

We all know that drugstore make up items are usually cheaper than the higher end equivalents, but there are still items at the drugstore that I haven't tried yet or that I am unsure about spending the money on. Here are all the drugstore items that are on my wish list.


1. Nyx Butter Glosses

I have heard so much about these glosses that this product has been on my wish list for a long time. I finally picked one up, which I will be showing in an upcoming drugstore haul (be on the lookout). However, having one of these glosses has made me want more. These glosses are silky smooth and apply sheer but can be built up for a medium color. I love that these glosses can be applied easily over lipstick.

2. ELF Mineral Pearls

I have only seen this product sold online but it is still on my wish list. These pearls create a sheer wash of color which will compliment any skin tone. These pearls come in two shades; the natural shade is supposed to boost your skin's natural radiance and the balancing shade creates a more even skin tone. I want both.

3. Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation Stick

This is a creamy gel foundation in a stick. This foundation creates a matte powder finish. This ultra lightweight foundation contains an anti-shine core that is supposed to instantly dissolve excess oil. The reason I have yet to purchase this product is I haven't heard much about it being good for dry skin.


4. Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick

This lipstick has a velvety soft texture. This product is formulated with Shea Butter and aloe to provide moisture to lips and to create a comfortable wear. This lipstick is supposed to be food-proof and it doesn't quit. Once you apply this lipstick it is good to go all day long.


5. Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette

This palette can only be purchased at Target. With Target Canada closing (still not emotionally ready) I wasn't able to pick it up in time. This palette comes in both a light and medium shade. This palette contains two concealers, one more yellow in tone and the other more pink in tone, a neutralizer to cover any redness and a setting powder, to set everything.

What is on your drugstore wish list? Have you tried any of the products that are on my wish list?

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment