Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Valentines Day Look 1

Today, I am sharing an easy and neutral  look for Valentines Day. I have a mix of drugstore and high end products that I will be using, but feel free to swap out brands and or colors to make this look your own.

First, I am going to start out by exfoliating my lips, using the E.L.F Lip Exfoliator and then applying a chap stick, I love the Burt's Bees original. Then applying a primer all over the face, this is going to help our makeup last through the night. Some of my favorite primers are this or this

Next apply your foundation. I am using the Make Up For Ever HD foundation and my beauty blender to do this. I'm pressing the foundation into my skin, to build up the coverage.


I am then going to use my Maybelline Instant Age Rewind under my eyes, making sure to make a triangle shape. I will use the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer to hide any other spots.

I will then set all of my concealer with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, using the Sonia Kashuk Blush Brush. Finally, I will set my face with the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray.

Now for the eyes. You can apply an eye primer if you need one but I am skipping that step and going straight into using the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded. I am just using my finger to spread this all over the lid. Next, I am taking Sand Dollar from the Too Faced Bonjour Summer palette and placing it all over the lid. To do this, I am using a flat eye shadow brush from the Body Shop and patting the color onto the lid.


Then, I am going to take Naked 2 from Urban Decay's Naked Basics palette and put it in my crease. I am using the Sephora Pro Domed Crease brush to do this. Finally, I am using a fluffy blending brush, mine is by Sonia Kashuk, to blend all of the colors together and making sure there is no harsh lines.

I am now going to curl my lashes with my Tarte eyelash curler. Following this with my Clinique Eyelash Primer and finishing it off with many coats of the Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara. After this mascara step, you can apply false lashes if you want to.

I am going to use the Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Powder in Highlight 01 to highlight my brow bone and the inner corner of my eye. I am just using my fingers to do this.

For my lips, I am going to prime them with the Bite Beauty Line and Define Lip Primer. Then I am using MAC Snob, topped with the Gerard Cosmetics Lip Gloss in Butter Cream. I am loving this lip combo recently.






This is the final product

This is just a simple makeup look that doesn't involve fussing over liner. What are you doing on Valentines Day? And What lip combo are you loving?

Stay Beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment